It is impossible to be closer
As we have mentioned before, the location of the residence is unbeatable, having close everything you need in a great town like Alcalá de Henares which was declared World Heritage and where Miguel de Cervantes was born. He wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha, the second book most translated in the world.
- Right in front of the residence you will find a supermarket where you can find everything.
- You can enjoy different kinds of cafes and pubs located all along the street.
- For all the sport lovers, there is a gym only 200 meters far from the residence.
- The public transport service is also very good because there are buses that take you to other zones of the town. The bus stop is next to the residence, and just 10 minutes walking from the residence there are direct buses that go to the capital, Madrid.
- Cervantes Square and Main Street belong to the old part of the town. There you will find all kind of restaurants, typical tapas bars, shops, etc. It will not take you longer than 10 minutes walking from the residence.
- There is a shopping centre just 10 minutes away by bus where you can eat and shop as much as you want to.
And the indispensable places:
- Alcalingua (8 minutes walking)
- Economics and Business College (5 minutes walking)
- Architecture College (10 minutes walking)
- Philosophy and Literature College (11 minutes walking)
- Law College (15 minutes walking)
- University campus: All Science Colleges (14 minutes by bus)
Everything is so close…, what more could you ask for?
You may be also interested in...
In case you need it...Madrid-Barajas Air Tlf: 902 404 704
Alcalá de Henares: Tlf: 91 888 33 00 / 91 888 67 51
Alcalingua: Centre of Alcalá University dedicated to teaching Español to foreign students: Tlf: 91 881 23 78
Buses of Alcalá de Henares: Tlf: 91 888 00 21
Yelow Pages searcher
First-Aid Post:: Calle Santiago, 13. Tlf: 91 877 17 40
Alcalá Magna Shopping Centre: Tlf: 91 830 51 51
La Dehesa Shopping Centre: Tlf: 91 887 19 50
Hospital Príncipe de Asturias: Tlf: 91 887 81 00 / 91 887 83 60 / 91 887 83 61
ServiTaxi 24h: Tlf: 636 910 833
Train Station Renfe: Tlf: 902 320 320
University of Alcalá de Henares: Tlf: 91 885 40 00