WHAT WILL WE NEED?
- ID or Passport
- ID or Passport of parent or tutor in case you are under 18
- One picture ID size (bring one more for the arrival)
- Any document that proves any kind of relation with the University or Studies center.
- (Attach it scanned in the booking application form according to it is requested. Check that the documents are perfectly legible).
- Full course stay comprises the months from September to June both inclusive. The minimum stay will be four months. The stay can be extended according to availability. The residence will also be opened during the summer months.
- The residents who want to stay during the whole year will always have preference when it comes to be admitted.
- The entry into the residence in the first two weeks of the month will be turned over as a full month. If the entry is carried out in the second half of the month, it will be only charged half month for the turnover. If the student finishes the stay in the residence in the first two weeks of the month, it will be turned over as half month. If s/he finishes in the second half of the month it will be turned over the full month. This will happen in all the cases, independently of the reason that leads to the delay or departure of the residence, even if the reason is not attributable to the student (flight delays or cancellations, delays because of the visa or authorizations, administrative steps, etc.)
To proceed to the booking of any kind of bedroom, it must be filled out an application form.
Residents will have to make a 200€, deposit or bank transfer, to BANCO SANTANDER (BIC/SWIFT: BSCHESMM)
IBAN: ES79 0049 5175 7926 1639 6404,
Bank adress: Calle Libreros 19, 28801 – Alcalá de Henares (Madrid).
Beneficiary TANAMAS S.L. and as CONCEPT name and surname of the resident,
attaching the proof of payment in the application form when asked. Spaces are limited; therefore this
deposit does not guarantee the concession of the room.
In case you want to come and make the reservation and request a spot directly in the residence, it can be from Monday to Thursday from 9.30am to 2.0pm and from 4.30pm to 7.00pm and on Fridays from 9.30am to 2.0pm (preferable with prior appointment by phone or via e-mail). The applicant must bring photocopies of the documentation previously required and 200€ in concept of reservation. This type of reservations work the same way as those made online.
In case of the residence cannot accept the booking application for any reason, or the type of room requested cannot be granted,
it will be previously informed via email to whom it may concern, returning then the 200€ for the room booking.
If it is a foreign bank account, the cost of the transfer will be deducted from the total amount to return.
- Once the booking application has been accepted, it must be done a deposit of two months payment for the deposit, in the next 7 working days. It will be deducted from the money to pay in, the 200€ previously paid for the booking. This deposit will be given back in 1 or 2 months after the departure date of the residence, once checked the state of the bedroom, made the inventory, etc. In no case will be valid as a monthly payment.
- If a resident is accepted and s/he has already proceeded to make the payment of the deposit and for any important reason, s/he wants to cancel the room booking, the deposit will be returned as long as the appropriate documentation is presented (no admission in the studies center, family death, important accident or illness, etc.). In any case, the 200€ for the room reservation, will be lost.
- If the reasons for the room cancellation are not duly justified, both the booking and the deposit will be lost.
- Once accepted the spot in the residence, those who need an accommodation certificate to obtain the VISA, will have to pay in, apart from the deposit (two months), the amount of three months (if the duration of the stay is one semester) or a 5 months amount (if the stay duration is the whole year). Once getting those amounts, it will be proceeded to issue the admission and accommodation certificate in the residence. .
- The current price for the bedrooms has been set taking into account the current VAT. Therefore, if there is any variation, the price will be modified according to it. The charging method will be done by standing order, transfer, deposit or by cash, according to what the residents prefer. The bill will be always charged between the days 1 and 5 of each month. After the deadline it will be applied a 5% extra charge of the whole.
- In the established prices are included all the expenses made throughout the stay (VAT, water, light, gas, WIFI). Only in cases of excessive use, the proportional part will be paid for the resident who will be informed in advance. The made phone calls will be also paid for the resident.